Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Well, they finally caught Saddam Hussein. No matter how you felt about the war here in the US, you have to agree, as I do, that this is a good thing. I was against the war from the beginning, even though I knew Saddam had to go. I was glad to get on the Internet yesterday morning to see that they caught him. Now we wait to see the trial and see what punishment he gets.

The Buffalo Bills lost again yesterday, barely. They are not out of the playoffs for sure. Now we just hope to have the best defense in football.

One more early morning. The electrician should be done tomorrow. He finished my room so I can set up my bed and my computer and all my other stuff. My room is starting to look like a room finally. I can't wait to get out of an apartment, the people upstairs are really really loud. They stomp around like they are squashing grapes or something.

Ok, off to bed.
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org