Saturday, December 27, 2003

Hello, I can't talk long but I said that I would post once I move in and I am moved in. We have been sleeping here since this past Saturday. I just, although, set up my Mom's computer to check e-mail and look a few things up on Christmas eve, so I had a lot of e-mail to go through. Christmas wasn't too bad, it could have been worse but it could have been better. I wish I had money to get my friends and family stuff for Christmas but I didn't so I felt really bad. I start my new job in just over a week so I will be able to catch up on bills.

I gotta go, I'm really busy lately and I have to sit on the floor to use the computer right now so it's uncomfortable. I hope you all had a great Christmas. Talk to you soon!

DAN

PS Thanks to Bamboo2 for finding a spelling error in my last posting.

No comments:

nancies.org