Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I finally got a job! I will be working at PowerNet Global through Express personal starting January 5, 2004. Like Shannon at Express said, it's a good way to start the new year! I will be a customer service Rep. PowerNet Global offers Internet, long distance phone service and data services. It should be a fun job in a field closer to my career choice.

At the new house we got our new refrigerator today. I love it. I'm a gadget guy and that includes big gadgets like new refrigerators. It is very nice and has crushed ice, one of those things that I just love. I will be sleeping there either Friday or Saturday. The phone will be hooked up Friday and the cable on Saturday. It's starting to look like a home finally, and my room is feeling more and more comfortable.

Laters,
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org