Monday, December 29, 2003

One week to go and I go back to work and my three month vacation will be over. I am glad actually, I have been pretty bored when not working on the new house. It will be nice to be back to work and be able to talk to people again. I miss that interaction a lot. The money is going to be nice, that is for sure. Maybe I'll even meet a girl that I like there. That would be really good too.

Without giving too much info out because I don't know how much they want anyone to know, I am going to tell you a little about bamboo2 who found my typo. She is a good friend of mine who I used to work with. When I first met her I thought she was really annoying but once I got to know her I liked her more. She goes out with all of us to Applebees on Friday nights and she has a boyfriend in England. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't sit there wondering who she is.

I don't really want to write about my Christmas because it's over with. But I will fill you in on my Thanksgiving turkey that I never told you about, but promised. As I said before I brined my turkey like Alton brown does on his show Good Eats. It turned out great! The skin was a dark golden brown and very crispy and the inside was perfectly done and very very juicy. For my first time cooking turkey it turned out better than I expected. I will brine turkey again if I get the chance.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it,
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org