Wednesday, November 26, 2003

So it's almost Thanksgiving again. I really like this time of year. Most people are in a better mood, there is a crispness to the air, and most of all it means that turkey is in the oven. This year I decided that I was going to make the turkey. Last year I wanted to but decided to let my Mom do the honors. I am a big fan of Good Eats(as some of you may already know) so I am going to brine my turkey like Alton does in the classic episode "Romancing the Bird (A Good Eats Thanksgiving)" Hopefully I will do it right and everything will taste as good as it looks in the show. I will let you know how things go.

Also, I saw a commercial for the Cross Roads Farm and Craft Market and saw that they have a website. I tried to access it but it said it wasn't there. I don't know if they are working on it or if was just down when I tried, but here is the address anyways, maybe it will be back up soon. www.thecrossroadsmarket.com

Have a very happy Thanksgiving all!
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org