Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Ok, so I made a mistake. I sent everyone to a bible website instead of here. hehe, oops! Not that I have anything against those types of websites or anything, just not what I'm trying to do here. But you made it now and I guess I will give you another very interesting entry. :P

Today I am going to let you in on my favorite cooking TV show, Good Eats. I like to cook. I have some experience cooking in the restaurant business at Red Lobster. But I really like to cook at home. It can be fun. But Good Eats makes it even more fun. Alton Brown, the host, mixes pop culture with cooking to make it interesting to watch. Even if you don't like cooking shows, you should check it out. It's on the Food Network every weekday at 11:30pm or Wednesdays at 9pm. Not only does Alton give you recipes but he tells you why things do what they do in those recipes so you can change them up any way you want. It lets you experiment and make up your own recipes. It's actually fun to watch, and gives me lots of ideas for cooking. Check it out sometime.

That's all for now, TTFN
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org