Saturday, November 08, 2003

So, my Mom just bought a new house and I am helping work on it. I've been working on my room first so I can get it all ready. (Yes, I still live with my Mom, but hopefully not for too much longer.) A couple of days ago I got the ceiling painted, then I didn't the walls. Today I got all the trim done, and all that's left is where the ceiling and walls meet. I ran out of gray paint to finish. Next I am going to do the closet probably tomorrow. After that is done I can put in the carpet that we got the other day. It is also gray, it should look good in the room and match pretty good. The colors are skyline blue for the ceiling, blue wale grey for the walls and cashmere white for the trim and closet. All the wiring in the house has to be redone. I am getting two new outlets and they are going to replace the two that are already in there. Once that is done, I will be able to start moving my stuff in. My room is probably three times the size it is now which will be nice.

I just thought I'd let all you who know me know what I've been up to the last week or so.

Laters.
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org