Sunday, April 11, 2004

No Score, Erie

So lets forget that I ever said that I would post every score for the Mets. I just can't seem to do that. I will post important games etc. just not every one.

I went to Erie today. I got some nice clothes for work, cheap at Target. I love that store, it's like Wal-Mart, but better. I hope we get one in our area. I got a coupon for Bed, Bath and Beyond this week in the mail for 20% off so I had to go there. I almost got a 1 1/2 quart All-Clad sauce pan but then I noticed that the coupon said that it excluded All-Clad so I then went over to the Calphalon section and I found some nice pieces in the tri-ply area. It has a layer of Aluminum sandwiched between two layers of Stainless Steel all the way throughout. I ended up getting a 10" Stir Fry Pan. The regular price was $40, but I got it for only $32. A very good deal. If I had gotten the same pan from All-Clad it would have cost over $100. Same quality, same warranty (lifetime), You can't go wrong. I can't wait to use it!

Ok, goodnight sweetheart it's time to go,
DAN

nancies.org