Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Alias, 90 day, Gmail

Ok, there's a lot to talk about today. BTW, Hi, how are you today. I hope I find you feeling healthy.

First off, Alias was great this week! I was on the edge of my seat until I fell off at the end when it was a real cliffhanger just like at during the first and second season. I have to admit I thought Sloan had reformed. Boy was I wrong. I can't wait until this weeks show.

Second, I took the first part of my 90 days test on Monday. It was all on the computer, mostly multiple choice with a few fill in the answer and one essay. Then I took the second and third part yesterday. The second part was all essay. The third part showed some screen shots and I had to fill things in. My boss came up to me today and said that I passed the first part and they have yet to score the second and third part. I'm 97% sure I passed with flying colors so I will be hired soon. That will be nice, to have some feeling of job security. I will probably know for sure sometime this week.

Lastly I signed up to beta test Gmail. It gives you 1GB of storage space for e-mail so you never have to delete e-mails if you don't want to. It should be interesting to see if it makes it past beta. Google is making a lot of noise with this service.

Ok, that's enough from me.
Under the Table and Dreaming,
DAN

nancies.org