Sunday, April 18, 2004

Alias & The Practice

Wow, Alias was great tonight! It had Jennifer kicking ass with two guns. They tricked me into thinking that they killed off Sloan. It had, what I thought, was the beginning of the end of the blonde chick. This show was the best all season. There were a couple of weak episodes this season, but I knew J.J. couldn't do that all season. The twists keep coming, now Sydney has a sister fathered by Sloan. Only three shows left this season. I hope the show gets picked up for next season. It was picked up by TNT for syndication and that includes up to 88 shows, so next season is almost in the bag. And if a show goes 4 or more seasons then they usually can go even further.

The Practice, I'm saddened that the show will end this season. They are planning a spin off and if David E. Kelly is involved then it should be good as well. We'll have to see.

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."
-- Dave Matthews

DAN

nancies.org