Thursday, February 05, 2004

So it's been a long time since I last posted. Sorry about that. I have a lot to talk about but I just don't have the time right now. Work keeps me going to bed early and when I get up in the morning I don't think about updating my Blog. I will try my hardest to post more often though.

First off I want to say to all those who are upset about what happened during the half time show at the Super Bowl. GET A LIFE, GET OVER YOURSELF! Number one, the whole outfit wasn't supposed to come off, it was an accident. Number two she had a pasty on her nipple so you couldn't see anything anyways. Number three a couple of years ago Lil' Kim went on TV for an entire awards show with less on than that. Then someone grabbed her. I would think that is worse. CBS cut away as fast as they could when they saw what happened. When I saw it they cut away so fast that I couldn't tell if I saw what I thought I saw. Plus you could tell that Janet was embarrassed she crouched over and covered herself up as quickly as she could. Now stop talking about it, stop trying to sue anyone about it, and move on to something important.

Ed, on of my favorite TV shows is ending soon. I found out last week that there are only two more episodes left. What happened? They moved it to Fridays to cancel it? It doesn't make any sense. I am not happy about this! I bet you, at NBC, $10 to bring Ed back. (if you watched the show you will get that)

On to another of my favorite shows, Alias. I got the season 2 complete season on DVD set the week before last. I just got done watching it this past weekend. It is just the best TV show on, well, TV. It's like a top of the line movie every week. Just as long as they dumb it down anymore than they have then I will never purposely miss an episode. Every week I look forward to Sunday to watch the best night for Drama. First on is 10-8, pretty good. A good way to start the night. Then, of course, Alias. I can't say enough about this show. And finally, The Practice. Although they cut the budget of the show for this season and lost many of the stars of the show, they kept enough of the stars and didn't cut on the writing which makes the show. It is the best 3 hours on TV bar none. hehe get it, bar, hehe like in lawyers.....ahhh nevermind :P

Ok, you've heard enough from me tonight,
"just 'cause things around you seem heavy, doesn't mean you can give up this ground."
--Dave Matthews

DAN

No comments:

nancies.org