Tuesday, January 27, 2004

HI! You can just ignore that last post and the link to the site feed on the right. Just for now. It's something new that I'm trying to figure out. I'll let you know when I do :)

Sorry it's been so long since my last real post I've been very busy with work and all. Speaking of work, things are going really good. This past Friday was my first day training in my new Dept. I also trained yesterday. Then today my trainer and another girl in the dept. said that they thought I was ready to be on my own today. I did pretty good. Not too many things I had questions on and I moved right along on my report. I only got a few incoming calls so that helped too. I think after this week I should be all set. I like things so far.

I would like to say thank you to Bamboo2 for her very thoughtful gift on Friday. She saw that I had Evanescence's CD on my wishlist so she got it for me. Then she had a very nice note on the inside. Now, this isn't why I put up my wishlist, but thank you very much! It was very nice of you.

Ok, TTFN
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org