Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Hello again,

Well, my job is going really good. I've gotten 90%+ on all my tests. The trainer told me today that she is really happy with how I'm catching on and taking in all the info. Out of the three of us training, I'm the only one who hasn't had to retake a test. The trainer talked to me about moving to the Pic/Freeze/Move section which would give me more to do and the person I was shadowing today said they were thinking about hiring one of us for over there. It also means more money once they hire me from Express, the temp agency I'm with. So hopefully things keep going well there. (knock on wood)

The power went out tonight around 8pm. It was 14 degrees F out, so we got a little worried that if it stayed out for long then we would have to go elsewhere because out furnace runs half on electricity. But it was only out until 8:45pm so we were ok. We only lost 2 degrees inside. Not too bad.

This week has gone by very fast so far.

Oh one last thing. I just thought I'd send you to my favorite Blog(other than mine that is). It's, big surprise here, Alton Brown's Blog. He recently said that he was going to try to update it at least once a week, which is a good thing. I like to hear what he has to say about the food industry, his show, and many other things. Give it a look sometime.

Can I get a What, What!?!
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org