Saturday, February 28, 2004

WOW! It's been a long time since I last posted. I'm ashamed of myself for that. I've been very busy with work and all. Which, by the way, things are going very well. This past Tuesday our Dept. moved to a new area of the office. We now have a nice big window view and better air flow. We aren't stuck in the corner any more. We also have the new computers, new phones, new everything. We are special ;P I can't really complain about my job, things are going well, now I just hope they officially hire me once my 90 days are up.

Yesterday When I went to my weekly Friday night out I saw two of my good friends that I haven't seen in a long time. The first I haven't seen or talked to for in upwards of over a year. I worked with her at Wal-Mart in the layaway dept. She helped train me and we became good friends. We had a great time working together. Then I moved to the Foods dept and we didn't get to work together much, and then I became CSM and I almost never got to talk to her. Then, the killer, I left Wal-Mart for Red Lobster. Well, she went out with everyone Yesterday so I got to chat with her and it was like it was back at Wal-Mart. We were back to joking around and having fun.

The second I haven't really gotten to talk to since I left Red Lobster in Sept. We had a good chat and plan on getting together Sunday to chat some more. He's a good guy who if you show some respect, he will show you 10 times the respect back.

So I am very happy that I went out yesterday, I miss both of them, and I miss working with them. I am glad we can get together once in a while though.

Ok, one last thing for tonight. I have added two new features to my blog. If you look at the end of every post you will see two new links. The first, Comments, you can click on to make comments or read comments about that post. If you want to make any comments about something I post that others can read then you can do it there. The other is Linkback. If you have a blog yourself or a website and you write a reference to my blog or something that relates to my blog or something I wrote about in my blog you can put it there. Also if you see a webpage that you think is pertinent to something that I wrote about, even if it's not yours, you can put it there also. If you want to know about these then you can go here: www.haloscan.com I would like to thank Haloscan for these free features which I hope will enhance my blog experience.

Ok, I've blabbed enough.
DAN

No comments:

nancies.org