Friday, February 04, 2005

Ahoy!

No, not the cookies.....mmmmmm cookies.....anyways. It's been a little while, I just haven't had much time to update so hopefully I will soon. Why now? you ask, well I just got the shift time that I wanted since I started. Now instead of working 12:30pm to 9pm I will be working 9:30am until 6pm. It's almost bankers hours. I will actually live a real life. I work days, I have most Saturdays off, I have all Sundays off. Yea! Now when I get out of work, everything will not be closed. I also get a week vacation PAID right before my new time starts. Now, I will also be able to take a night class if I want, so I can move towards a career, not just a job.

Also today I got a free 1.3 Mega Pixel camera so there might be more pictures here for you to cringe at. Also I might be going to Hawaii so you will get to see some of those pic's as well.

Well, this Sunday is the SuperBowl so I will comment on the on Monday or Sunday night. See you then

DAN

No comments:

nancies.org