Thursday, July 22, 2004

A Lot To Say

We have a big show tonight so I'll get right into it.

First, the Dave Matthews Band concert that I went to last Tuesday. In as few words as possible, it was great! I want to talk about each song so I put it onto it's own page. I am running out of time so I will post the link tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

Next, on Saturday I went over to a friends house from work and we played Pictionary. I had a really good time but I again learned that I can't draw worth beans. There was another co-worker there with her husband and I think we all had fun. I hope we can all get together again to do that.

Then on Sunday I saw Spider-Man 2. It was a great show. I think it was as good if not better than the first one. They focused more on the romance story line between Peter and MJ on this one, but they did not lack on great fight scenes. I don't want to give too much away but spidey fights Doc Octopus a few times and they are great fights. The story was really good, it kept me wondering what was coming next and it leads into the next installment. I, for one, cannot wait.

One of the local radio stations in the area is giving away round trip tickets, hotel room, and VIP tickets to see Dave Matthews Band in San Fran this September. I keep listening to see if I can try to win. That would be great to go to the other coast and see DMB. The radio station actually announced that they were giving away tickets to this show before the official DMB website announced the show. Kinda cool.

Ok, there will be another big post coming up because first this Friday I am going over to another friends house from work, and then on Saturday I am going to a graduation party. So I should have a lot to talk about.

"Nine planets round the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted
So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely "
--Dave Matthews Band - One Sweet World

DAN

No comments:

nancies.org