Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Fourth of July Weekend

Hello,

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend. On Saturday my sister invited me over to the their house to see the fireworks that were at the Jammers game. They were ok, a little short and a little plain but it was still fun. I got to spend some time with my family while they were at least pretending not to hate me. I meet, who I assume is, my Dad's girlfriend. My sister told me earlier in the day that he had one but he didn't introduce her as such. I was going to do the usual "nice to meet you, goodbye." etc but when she passed me she looked in the opposite direction and didn't say anything. Oh well.

On Sunday I went over to my sisters husbands Mom's house and we ate chicken and played Polo, but without the horses. Actually I think it was called something else but I don't remember what, all I remember was that I was not good at it. It was, in my own defense, my first time playing though. It was fun but ran a little long. My Dad left early, well earlier than I did.

Well, gotta work.

DAN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the game is called Croquet. Polo is what you do while riding on horses.

nancies.org