Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm Lost

Did you see Lost last night? Holy Shit!!! Now I expect surprises but I never expected the ending that happened last night. If you didn't see it I don't want to spoil it for you but there isn't one, not two, but three surprises at the end of the show that will change the entire show. I can't wait to see the show next week.

Alias is back! The last few seasons you could see the influence ABC has had on the show to make it work for the masses but now that the show is ending they have taken their claws out and we have season one type Alias. It is great!!! Again some big surprises but you learn to expect the most unexpected with Alias, I can't wait to see how they end the show! Hopefully they will leave it open for an Alias movie in the future, directed by J.J. of course.

Finally, The Office. Very funny episode tonight! I love the line that someone replaced Dwight's pens with crayons. That is too funny, I think I'll try some of those, they are good office jokes. Now, Jim went in for the interview to transfer to the other office but according to Jenna Fischer's MySpace page, who plays Pam, all the actors are coming back for next season so who knows how they are going to play this out but it should be fun.

Ok, I'm out
DAN

P.S. I got a new position at PNG, I'm now the trainer for the Jamestown office so I get to mold their young minds as they come to work for the company :P

No comments:

nancies.org